More than ever before I am using FaceBook, this is mainly due to the large amount of FaceBook friend requests I have been receiving over the last few weeks. I am really starting to like FaceBook and from my perspective here are the top 5 FaceBook Features:
- FaceBook’s most intuitive photo upload tool, in seconds I was able to upload an album containing pictures from my recent Chicago Trip.
- The ease at which you can find and add contacts by browsing through your friends’ lists
- News Feed Management, get as much or as little updates from the topics that you choose. I really like the innovative ‘slider’ interface too.
- The ‘Posted Items‘ is a very cool feature. Someone with an extensive friends list could really capitalize on traffic by posting a useful link (let the viral marketing flood gates open)
- Wall Posts – A quick way to see what a friend is up to. FaceBook instantly sends an email update when someone posts on your wall.
If you are interested in connecting with me, here is my profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577260359