What is it good at?
One of Facebook’s original API partners, Alchemy from Techlightenment, (an Experian company) offers a sophisticated platform for buying, creating and managing Facebook advertisements. Alchemy 2 was launched in Feb 2012 and offered organizations new features to take advantage of Timeline, Sponsored Stories and Custom Action Ads:
- Rapid ad version development, enabling thousands of tailored ads to be created within 30 minutes,
- Rules based optimization, on which actions, such as the pausing of ads and changing of bids are taken, and
- One-touch budget management, a drag and drop slider function allowing initial set up and then continued management of budgets.
Organizations seeking to run multiple Facebook advertising campaigns from startup organizations to large multi-nationals.
How is it used?
Campaign creation, campaign cloning, creation of multiple targeted adverts, conversion tracking, manual and automatic configuration to maximise conversion rates, and reporting capability including a drag and drop report builder and real time conversion data.
What do you get?
|Alchemy License:||Alchemy Managed Service:|
- Software as a Service with Alchemy License, comprising of a 14 day trial and then between 2-5% of the organization’s monthly spend, dependent on volume. Minimum price is $1,000 per month *
- Alchemy Managed Service, pricing is a percentage of spend with fixed CPA and fixed CPC/CPM. *
Currently Facebook, however Alchemy is working on a Twitter API. *
* as at July 2012