What is it good at?
Appsee is an advanced visual mobile analytics platform that enables app developers and publishers to measure, understand and improve the user experience (UX) in their mobile app.
Appsee provides the following key features and capabilities:
- User Recordings to understand all the actions users perform in the app and what problems they encounter.
- Touch Heatmaps to see exactly how users interact with the app by visualizing every gesture (taps, swipes, pinches, etc.) they make.
- Realtime In-App Analytics to understand the user behavior.
- Crash Recordings to detect the exact sequence of actions that resulted in a crash.
- Auto-Detect UI Problems to detect unresponsive actions made by the users.
- Conversion Funnels to measure the conversion rates between each step of the relevant processes within the app.
App developers and publishers from a wide range of industries such as travel, retail, news, gaming and real estate.
How is it used?
Integrating Appsee SDK into the app involves adding a single line of code, which should take only a few minutes. Appsee automatically detects all screens, elements and user actions in the app without pre-defining these events.
Appsee supports clients with the integration and use of Appsee, from understanding the analytics reports to assistance with individual requirements.
What do you get?
Appsee provides an extensive visual mobile analytics solution, including user recordings, touch heatmaps, crash recordings, conversion funnels and adjusting the recording conditions.
Appsee also offers its clients server side API, premium support and self-hosting.
Utilizing Appsee helps to improve the UX in the app, which results in increased user engagement, conversions and in-app monetization.
Appsee supports these platforms:
UIKit, PhoneGap/Cordova, Appcelerator, Xamarin, OpenGL ES, Cocos2D, Cocos2D-x, Sparrow, Unity, RubyMotion, and Adobe Air.
- Free Plan- includes 1000 sessions and 100 user recordings per month for one app with limitations of certain features. You can create a free account here.
- Paid Plan- a custom plan that meets specific need of the app owner based on the required number of monthly sessions and number of apps to be analyzed.
* As of June 2014