What is it good at?
An optimization suite which can be used to aid conversion and usability work. ClickTale is a SaaS solution enabling organizations to gain visual in-page analytics; identifying how visitors engage with, and use, their website pages by recording information on mouse moves, mouse clicks and scroll reach as well as page speed and Form analytics.
From small/medium with 20,000 to 80,000 pageviews recorded every month, to large with up to 300,000 pageviews and custom pricing for enterprise level organizations.
How is it used?
The organization uses ClickTale to generate tracking code for a specific site and this code is entered into the site’s source code, alternately an integration module/code can be used. This can be achieved in minutes and once successfully implemented, the account will begin recording visitor data.
To access the data, the organization signs into their ClickTale account and from this dashboard selects the required module from those available e.g. heatmaps.
What do you get?
ClickTale is a SaaS solution, the features listed below depend upon the pricing plan selected:
- a set number of pageviews recorded every month for domains/sub-domains,
- view reports e.g. least engaging, conversion funnels,
- filter the data, segment visitors,
- track email and marketing campaigns,
- view link and form analytics,
- watch movies of browsing sessions with mouse moves and clicks,
- view click heatmaps, attention, scroll reach and mouse move heatmaps,
- download recordings to a local machine,
- real-time monitoring, and
- online wiki, faq, video guides, forum and telephone support.
The Basic Plan starts at $99/month for 20,000 page views recorded every month, Silver is $290/month for 80,000 page views, Gold is $990/month for 300,000 page views recorded every month. There is also a free limited plan to allow users to evaluate ClickTale.
Platforms Included: *
ClickTale supports recordings of Internet Explorer and Firefox on all major operating systems. A wide range of architecture is supported, including HTML, PHP, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails and JSP. ClickTale also supports platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Yahoo! Store and ColdFusion.
* as at June 2012