What’s It Good At?
Providing an organisation with a suite of tools required to run a range of Marketing programs and campaigns including; email, social, event, local discounts and online surveys.
Who’s Its Target User?
The pricing is based on volumes e.g. of fans or subscribers or responses, this a sliding scale of pricing offers a solution to all sizes of businesses and the product range enables Constant Contact to be a multiple solution provider for email, social, event, survey and coupon marketing.
How’s It Used?
It is a cloud based service for email list management and email marketing providing multiple list management capabilities, list segmentation, campaign based targeting and campaign analytics. Social media related functionality extends traditional emarketing capabilities to the social media world.
Organisations can start with one product and add to their portfolio as their needs change.
What Do You Get?
Full access to product functionality (email, social, event) regardless of what price bracket you are on as pricing is based on usage. Organisations also gain access to:
- Online learning centre
- Live and recorded webinars
- Product Demos
- Guides and White Papers
- Online forums
- Regional seminars
- Custom Services enabling organisations to purchase expert guidance and assistance
What’s It Cost?
Each of the five products has a pricing page. There are free trials and discounts for pre-payment and when adding more products to the account.
- Email pricing is monthly and offered as a range of pricing which is based on the number of contacts/subscribers from 0 up to 25,000. Organisations with higher numbers than 25000 are asked to make contact to agree a pricing plan.
- Social campaigns pricing is monthly and based on the number of fans the social account has. Less than 100 and the product is free, more than 10,000 and you are recommended to call to agree a pricing plan.
- Event marketing pricing is a monthly fee based on the number of events accepting registrations.
- SaveLocal pricing is based on what customers pay to buy a coupon, e.g. less than $20, between $20 to $49 or $50+. The organisation is charged for each type of coupon bought.
- Online Survey pricing is a set monthly fee for the first 5,000 responses received during the month and a small charge for each additional response.
- There is additional pricing provided for i) add-on functionality e.g. archives and additional storage ii) Custom Services iii) a marketplace for apps, integrations and services.
For more information contact Constant Contact: https://www.constantcontact.com/pricing
Which Platforms are Included?
A cloud solution, each product supports different integrations.