What is it good at?
A social media monitoring and management platform enabling organizations to listen to what customers are saying, interact with their audience, publishing content and identifying influencers and being able to analyze the activity.
Organizations and brands who can expect from 5,000 items every month (an item refers to every post found in a search)
How is it used?
Scup’s dashboard groups activities and information under 4 tabs:
- Monitor: identify results based on search terms and assign sentiment tags and categories.
- Relationship: identifying your brand influencers.
- Posting: publish content across Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Users have the ability to approve content and schedule it for future dates, as well as seeing previously published content.
- Reports: Ability to run reports across different date ranges including activity, interactions and running comparisons across different brands.
What do you get?
- Access to the dashboard.
- Ability to set different access levels for the different users within the organization e.g. content approver.
- Keyword configuration, enabling different terms to be set across the social networks.
- Filter and rule functionality, enabling results to be actioned e.g. tagged appropriately.
Pricing is on a monthly basis and is dependent on the number of searches and items each month.
For more information please contact Scup. http://www.scup.com.br/plans/
* August 2012
Publishing content: Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Monitoring: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Orkut, Google (Blogs, News and Alerts), Google Plus, Yahoo! Answers, Reclame Aqui, WordPress, Slideshare, Foursquare, and RSS Feeds.