Social Media has opened up all kinds of possibilities for businesses and organizations when it comes to online marketing with new ways to find, connect and engage with customers, peers etc.
It has however also created challenges for any business/organization trying to keep up with the way in which customers are expecting to engage with them, the speed at which news travels, and the detrimental effect of negative comment etc.
Regardless of the situation, the key to social media success is a well informed strategy and any smart strategy should be about learning what works, what doesn’t and continuing to hone and adapt to ensure success. In order to gain these insights within the social media world, selection and best use of Analytics tools is very important.
Which Social Media Tools and platforms are best for me?
…The answer very much depends on your social media objectives.
- How do I monitor the perception, use (and possible abuse) of my brand?
View brand monitoring tools
- How do I monitor and report on my social media following?
View follower monitoring and engagement tools
- How do I grow my social media audience?
View tools to grow your social audience
- How do I use my time spent managing social media more effectively?
View social efficiency management tools
- How can I measure investment in social media to justify current, and future, resources and spend?
View social ROI tools