What’s It Good At?
Vertical Response provides a range of marketing products: Email, Social Media management (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), Event, Direct Mail and Online Surveys. Marketing Services are also available for those organizations requiring extra resource or guidance.
Who’s It’s Target User?
For small businesses and non profits, the products are also suitable for use by agencies on behalf of clients.
How’s It Used?
Organizations can select the single product or multiple products best suited to their requirements in order to create, manage and analyze their specific marketing campaigns. Online wizards are available to help organizations build, manage and monitor the different types of marketing campaigns.
What Do You Get?
Access to online guides, webinars, videos, weekly demos and podcasts. The following is available for all customer types:
- Free image hosting
- Customisable opt in forms
- Subscriber/List management
- Subscriber segmentation capability
- Reporting on ROI
- Social sharing capability via Twitter and Facebook
- Free Customer Support: telephone, online chat, email or Twitter
What’s It Cost?
Each product has different pricing options and there are discounts for paying in advance and bundling products together:
- Email is offered on a Pay as You Go plan where you pay per email by buying credits up to 500,000 emails, or Pay Per Month which is available as monthly, 6 or 12 monthly subscriptions up to 40,000 subscribers. Organizations with more than 40,000 subscribers (or who anticipate more than 500,000 emails using credits) are requested to make contact with Vertical Response to discuss their requirements.
- Social Media is available for a set monthly fee for organizations with up to 6 networks and 300 posts a month. Organizations with more networks or a higher volume are requested to make contact for a custom quotation.
- Event Marketing is free for free events and for paid events the cost is a percentage of the ticket price/donation amount and a small charge per ticket/donation. (Transactions take place through PayPal).
- Survey Pricing has an initial trial offer at no charge and offers a range of subscriptions from monthly, 6 to 12 months and on a range of responses up to 15,000 responses a month.
- Direct Mailing is only available for US postal addresses. There are two types available, small and large postcards and a range of pricing for each from up to 9 to 4,999 postcards. Organisations requiring 5,000 or more postcards should make contact with Vertical Response for a custom quote.
More pricing information can be found at: http://www.verticalresponse.com/pricing
Which Platforms are Included?
Each product supports different integrations from social networks to CRMs.