This session was a quick list of (often) free and easy tips for small business to compete in the social and search media.
Some of her key points were:
- Don’t be a Social Media Jackass
- Listen to Trusted Advice
- The Conversion is the Goal
- It’s Not the Budget, it’s the Attitude
Be careful of the Marketing’s Wheel of Misfortune
- Get Educated
- Find Your Personality
- Define Success
- Crawl Your Site, with sites like: GSiteCrawler.com.
- Export data to Excel file.
- Sort URL’s.
- Assign 1 keyword to optimize per page.
- Write tags based on findings.
- Use and update spreadsheet routinely to keep accurate records of changes